About TM OPEN WHEEL ADD-ON
The TM Open Wheel Add-On is the detachable wheel rim derived from the renowned TS-PC Racer racing wheel.
Incredibly versatile thanks to its intrinsic features, the TM Open Wheel Add-On has been designed to provide the best possible gaming ergonomics for a wide variety of car racing competitions: GT, LMP, LMS and even kart racing.
The TM Open Wheel Add-on is the most lightweight wheel rim ever created and sold by Thrustmaster.
In this way, the user’s ability to feel Force Feedback effects — a key element in the quest for automotive realism — is optimized to ensure excellent performance in all games.
The wheel’s shape, hand positioning and even the texture of the grips: each feature is the result of extremely careful consideration, with the overall goal being to facilitate in-game execution of all actions, allowing for more precise movements while racing.
The grips’ suede wrapping, combined with exacting selection of the wheel’s other materials and components, will let users experience handling that’s accessible, intuitive and realistic.
- Compact size (11 inches/28 cm in diameter) and lightweight design for enhanced feel of Force Feedback
- 2 responsive sequential paddle shifters, mounted on the wheel (100% metal, 3 inches/7.5 cm tall)
- 6 action buttons + 1 D-pad + 1 rotary selector switch (3 positions with push button)
- Sturdy faceplate crafted of brushed black aluminum
- Suede wheel grips
- Shape and hand positioning perfectly adapted for car racing competitions
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster ecosystem: T500 RS, T300 RS Servo Base, T300 RS, T300 GT Edition, T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel, TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition, TS-XW RACER, TS-PC RACER, T-GT (sold separately)
- Compatible with a wide variety of platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC (Windows 10, 8, 7)