ABOUT T150 FORCE FEEDBACK
Thrustmaster T150: ergonomic racing wheel with a 2-pedal pedal set. Responsive, precise and silent belt-pulley Force Feedback system, with 1080° wheel rotation and metal sequential paddle shifters. Compatible with PS4 and PC. Works with PS5 games.
The T150 racing wheel, Thrustmaster’s absolute gold standard in the world of virtual motorsports, is a tremendous asset for all racing fans looking for enhanced immersion in their gaming sessions.
The T150 ensures excellent precision and realistic sensations on the race track, thanks to Thrustmaster’s unique belt-pulley Force Feedback system.
Responsive and adjustable, the T150 is a versatile ally for any type of racing: Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT.
The size of the wheel’s rim (11 inches / 28 cm) is great for all hand sizes, and allows for easy, intuitive rotation (up to 1080°).
Gear shifts are both smooth and distinct thanks to the 100% metal sequential paddle shifters, which provide optimal accuracy.
Optical reading of the wheel’s movements (with 12-bit resolution) ensures authentic in-game mirroring of even the slightest moves made by the user.
Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range have not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.)
- Realistic wheel: wheel rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design that’s great for all types of racing games
- Up to 1080° wheel rotation, for optimal racing precision
- Responsive, precise and silent Force Feedback, thanks to the belt-pulley system in the racing wheel’s base
- Optical reading: 12-bit resolution ensures accurate in-game reproduction of all wheel movements (4,096 values on the steering axis)
- The T150 comes with a 2-pedal pedal set that works efficiently in all circumstances
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter (sold separately)
- Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster.)